Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tammy, Michael, and Posh, Oh My!

Did anyone watch Tammy Faye's interview on Larry King the other night? Even if you didn't approve of the scandal that took place in the 80's, it was hard not to like her during the interview. She was uplifting, funny, and showed an amazing amount of faith. It was quite touching. Cancer reared its ugly head during her interview. For those that have never seen end stage cancer, it was hard for me to watch too, and I see that stuff everyday. Definitely not the Tammy we are all used to seeing. RIP Tammy...

Now onto Michael Vick. ~sigh~ Do I even need to waste the energy in mentioning what a despicable person he is? I hope the NFL does the right thing on this one and cans him. Playing football in this country should be a privilege, especially with all the money that they earn from endorsements and tickets paid for by the public. Anyone in that position is held to a higher standard and they well should be. Emmit Smith, in all his brilliance yesterday, stated that he felt "they" were going after Vick because of who he was. Yeah, Emmit. Thanks for the input. Why don't you spend more time playing football and less time giving interviews about a guy who supports the extreme torture of innocent animals! Oh God, I just can't even put into words the amount of disdain I feel for this guy. Who doesn't love kitties and doggies?

And Posh, baby-I'm sorry I disparaged you on my blog the other day. Apparently you DO have some fans out there, as Pastor's Bride quickly pointed out to me. YOU are an important person. YOU make a difference in people's lives. You're good enough, smart enough, and DOGGONNIT, people like you! (But I bet you already knew that!)

see you folks tomorrow!