Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'm starting to think things won't be so bad after all. It's not like I'm the first person to ever be an intern. Everyone else gets through it, so will I. I talked to some of the other guys I'm with and they admitted to kinda feeling freaked out last week like I was.

Our program director took Julie and me around the hospital so we could get a taste for how each floor is organized. We met some of the nurses and they all seemed really nice. They were also pretty excited to have 2 female residents this year, since it's been 3 years since they have had any. That really made me feel good.

I met one of the docs I'll be rotating with. I asked him what time and where he would like to meet Monday morning. He actually asked me if 7:30am was too early for me. Too early? Hell no! Not when most interns have to be at the hospital at 6am! I think I'm gonna like him....

No comments: