Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What's grosser than gross?

This afternoon I took full advantage of my post call day by going to Barnes and Noble for some much needed studying. While there, I visited the ladies room. While washing my hands another lady came in. She was talking quietly. At first I thought she was talking to herself. The more she talked, I started to realize she was talking on her cell phone. OK whatever, kinda weird but surely she'll get off the phone in a second. The lady went into the stall and started doing her business, and WAS STILL ON THE PHONE! OMG!

I really cannot believe that there are people out there who think that is even remotely okay.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

funny

Dan and Libby said...

My mom asked me yesterday, on the phone, if I would mind if she did just that. She was in the restroom at Macy's. I thought of you and said: "Don't worry about me -- what about the other people in the restroom; will they mind?" She said, "Let me call you back."