Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weird things people have said to me this week

1. Wow, you have great scalenes!
2. Do you wanna see my testicles?
3. My surgery is over and you never gave me a kiss! I want my kiss!
4. Look at your juicy jugular vein!
5. I'm still waiting for my kiss!
6. It's okay if you knock out my loose tooth, it's gotta come out sometime.
7. Katy, do you mind coming over here and tying up the surgeon?


#2 was a scary guy that I was working up for a pre-op evaluation. He was a total pimp-daddy trying to hit on me. He was real inappropriate and actually put his hands on me. I should have reported it, but I was tired, it was late, and I wanted nothing more than to leave his room because I was afraid of him.

I learned today that my neck anatomy on ultrasound is incredibly clear.....the best the ultrasound tech has ever seen, and now she wants to use me as a model when she gives demonstrations.

She also informed me I have a thyroid nodule. Blah!

4 comments:

Dan and Libby said...

Does it have to be removed??

Anonymous said...

Are those things people say when they are coming out or going under anesthetic or are those just weird people completely alert?

Sherri said...

Keep me posted on that thyroid. Mine was removed a few years ago.

Dan and Libby said...

And hey, what about tying up the surgeon?