Monday, April 30, 2007

Payday!

Don't you just love payday? I went with Robyn to get a much needed mani-pedi. It would have been perfect if I didn't have such a migraine which lasted ALL DAY until about an hour ago. I even had to break out the leftover pain meds from when I had surgery last year. Now that's a headache!

Tonight I stimulated my dopamine receptors by going to Ulta and buying some new makeup. That store is absolutely dangerous. I've never browsed in there before...until tonight. After I left, I realized they didn't charge me for a make-up bag I bought. I debated going back but I had just been to the grocery store and didn't want my frozen food to thaw. I feel bad. It was only $15, but still, I feel dishonest now. Argh!

Now if anyone is wondering, dopamine is your brain's reward center. I was told by a friend that it has been proven that women get high from shopping, thanks to our dopamine receptors being stimulated.

No comments: