Monday, April 09, 2007

Fake Bake

Always dreaming to be a sun goddess, I sprayed on some fake tan tonight. If it's how I remember Coppertone's QuickTan worked in the mid 80's, I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow with brown splotches all over me...but hey! It's worth a try! Trying something once every 20 years doesn't hurt. Can I be a sun goddess? Please? I don't even have to be dark brown, just something darker than blinding pale would be just fine.

I was supposed to study tonight, but instead, I smoked cigarettes out on my porch and dreamt of a bigger house filled with Pottery Barn furniture.

I would like to start running again tomorrow. I come up with all kinds of excuses not to. The first week is always the hardest, and I always manage just fine. My latest excuse to not run is that I started some new BCP's last week. Strangely, they have noticeably increased the size of my girls and now they are sore. I don't want to upset them by running.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I've been using the Jergen's self-tanning lotion. It is the best!