Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Smelly Cat




I have a Smelly Cat. When I hear Phoebe's song on Friends, I think of Sadie. Her breath is absolutely awful! It has gotten so bad lately that I can smell her breath when I'm just in the same room with her. I've put off taking her to the vet because I haven't had time but I also was afraid of hearing that she had kidney or liver disease. She's almost 14 years old and I've been lucky thus far in having a healthy cat, so I was just waiting for some bad news. I'm off this week and the first thing on my list of things to do (after finally getting over most of my nasty cold) was to take her to the vet. I was relieved to hear that she "only" has bad gingival disease that will require a thorough teeth cleaning under anesthesia. I signed her up for Thursday morning. Funny the things we will do for our pets.

She didn't much care for the visit today for two reasons: 1. the friendly boxer doggie in the waiting room who just wanted to see what was in my pet taxi 2. the rectal thermometer


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETQfuzNGT58&mode=related&search=

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hapy New Year! Glad your kitty is ok!

Anonymous said...

I'm taking my dog in for anesthesia and teeth cleaning on Friday. My mom thinks that is so crazy, but hey, I love my dog! I hae to remember to pick up all her water before midnight Thursday. too funny :)