Thursday, October 26, 2006

Top 10 80's Flicks


Last night I was on call when The Breakfast Club came on. I couldn't resist it! Does it seem like the movies were better in the 80's? I think so. I mean, can anyone beat the Brat Pack, I ask you?

Here's my top 10, in no particular order:
1. The Breakfast Club
2. St. Elmo's Fire (watched it again a few months ago and it seems to have lost some luster..but still worthy of mention)
3. Pretty In Pink (a Ginger with a pink promdress?? She paved the way for many future prom going Gingers)
4. 16 Candles (Jake Ryan, you're such a babe!)
5. Tootsie
6. All the Indiana Jones movies
7. An Officer and a Gentleman
8. Poltergeist
9. Better Off Dead
10. Some Kind of Wonderfull
11. Say Anything (ooops, that's 11!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, the movies were WAY better in the 80's. I mean, all those movies you mentioned, we all saw. Does anybody really see too many movies now that everyone wants to own or talk about? What's happened? You left off of your list, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Grease, Mystic Pizza...those were all so great. The brat pack was the best.

Dan and Libby said...

Lloyd Dobler is the man for every woman.