Thursday, December 27, 2007

My month in a netshell

1. Went to NYC for an anesthesia conference
2. came back and had no power for 5 days due to Ice Storm 2007
3. came back sick with a cold that I am STILL recovering from
4. Had an altercation with a male attending who shoved me in the OR. It's turned into a big mess and now I (yes, ME!) have to apologize in order to save face and not make it difficult to get a job in 2 years (even though I did nothing wrong!)
5. Lost my voice for 2 days while I was sick. No fun talking to patients with no voice
6. went to dad's for Christmas celebration
7. had another Christmas celebration at my house
8. got drunk and danced at at fellow residents' Christmas party
9. looking forward to the college football bowl games
10. dreading next month working in the trauma ICU where I'll get to work 100 hours a week!
11. I'm not kidding about the 100 hours-thing
12. being jealous of Pastor's Bride who gets to go to Israel while I'm working 100 hours a week
13. Not being jealous of Pink who keeps taking trips to Iowa

No comments: