Sunday, October 21, 2007

They're Magically Delicious!


I have fallen in love with the new Chocolate Lucky Charms. I tried some generic ones at a friend's house last week and thought I had died and gone to Heaven. I don't think in my 36 years I have ever bought kid cereals, but yesterday I sought out and found Chocolate Lucky Charms. Imagine, those tasty marshmallows from childhood combined with the chocolately goodness of Count Chocula! It's sheer pleasure in a box! I figured while I'm at it, I might as well get some Fruit Loops, too. I always thought those cereals were awful breakfast food but you know what? They are less calories per serving than my Grown-Up Cereal. Plus, kids cereals are much tastier and may motivate me to get out of bed early enough to actually eat breakfast. Could it happen? Naw, but it's a nice thought.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

My kids would be so jealous of you.