Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a case of mistaken identity

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I had a lot of fun and enjoyed 5 days off. Mr. Big (formerly known as The Boyfriend and Big Guy) and I went to visit his parents about 8 hours away. We were pretty tired from the drive when we got there Wednesday Night. His parents decided to open some wine before we sat down to a late dinner. I went off to the bathroom and when I came out, the wine was being poured. I came up behind Mr. Big and then sidled up to him as he poured my wine. I put my arm around him in a rather close hug. I looked up at him and realize that it was not Mr. Big I had my arms around, it was Mr. Big's dad! I was so embarrassed! I know I turned 30 shades of red as I quickly removed my arms and went over to the real Mr. Big. The thing is, I'm used to Mr. Big pouring the wine, he and his dad are about the same height, and when I came up behind him I wasn't really looking at him...I just assumed it was my boyfriend. Fortunately, nobody made a big issue of it. Mr. Big thinks his dad probably liked it.

No comments: