Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stampeded!!



I came home yesterday afternoon after being on call all night, and this is what greeted me in my front yard! I was so dumbfounded as to how and why those cows made it to my yard. Pretty funny! My yard looks like it belongs to an 80 year old lady. Hoping my neighbors hadn't seen the spectacle yet, I lugged all the cows to my backyard. Of course, ALL my neighbors saw the cows and apparently discussed with each other whether or not I did that on purpose. I finally saw a note attached to the big cow, telling me I'd been stampeded. It's a funraiser for my church, and if you donate money, the youth group will put these cows in the yard of your choice. It's so nice to be loved. I'm still trying to think of a way to get my brother back.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, Katy, that's hilarious! LOL!

Robyn said...

I like the cows. Moo.