Monday, February 19, 2007

What does it take to be a SuperFox?

So while I was out having fun at the mall yesterday, I managed to lose my bank visa card somewhere during or after my buying some new lipstick (because I yearn to be a SuperFox.) I went to the vet later to buy Sadie's kidney failure cat food, and my card was gone. Great. I knew I left it at the Clinique counter because I don't remember the lady giving it back to me. I called today. No card. My bank was closed today so I couldn't cancel it. Tomorrow it will be 48 hours missing and I will finally be able to call my bank. I really hope all my money isn't gone. I'd just gotten my tax refund! I still think the card is hanging out at the lipstick counter, but oh well. I really don't need to lose $4,000 right now. That would really put the icing on what has turned out to be an ugly February Cake.

Tonight I chained smoked 1/2 pack of Camel Lights. Not sure why. I like to sit on my porch when the weather is nice and think. Now I'm just left with hiccups and bad breath. My neighbor, Patti, came over and laughed at my new passtime.

Speaking of neighbors, I feel bad. Remember the ranting note I wrote anonymously to my neighbor about their annoying dog? Well Patty tonight told me that the people took the dog to the pound apparently right before they got my letter. The dog tried to bite the mailman which is a $3000 fine. I feel bad. I didn't want the dog to die. I just wanted him to stay in their backyard and shut up. Poor doggie. He doesn't understand why no one loves him and his owners didn't care enough to show him why other than to take him to the pound. Well, that is now one LESS barking dog in this neighborhood. There are about 4-5 others around me I wouldn't mind finding new homes for, but at least the loudest, most annoying one is gone.

On a positive note, I kicked ass on my case presentation today. I spent a lot of time on it this weekend and I think everyone liked the case, especially the program director....providing further proof to her that I am NOT one of the residents causing problems. I'm also going to point that out to her at my mid year evaluation on Wednesday. SuperFox Resident. That is me.

1 comment:

Dan and Libby said...

I'm just going to call you Dr. McFoxy.