Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My last day of vacation : (



Today was my last day of freedom for a really long time. I've had 12 weeks off and have developed some pretty lazy habits. Staying up late watching The Tonight Show, Seinfeld, and Craig Ferguson, sleeping until 11am, gradually starting my day, eating breakfast at noon at Mimi's Restaurant with my boyfriend, playing online...you get the idea. Well that all ends tomorrow. I have 3 days of orientation then BAM!, my first call night I will be guaranteed to be running at least 1 or 2 codes. What have I gotten myself into?? I really hope I don't seriously hurt somebody.

One of my buddies asked me today what kind of shoes I wear to the hospital. The black ones are Clarks and the khaki ones are Merrells. I like both of them. The Clarks squeak when I walk but the Merrells are a little too tight with my Thorlo running socks. Pick your poison. Squeaky or tight. The main thought is that they both slip on and require no shoelaces.

Well I think I'll go sit on my porch and lament the end of my freedom some more.

No comments: