Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Every girl is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man..."

No blogging for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind but can't talk about it here.

So today I was in the Neonatal ICU rounding. I'm in the NICU the entire month. It's a pretty good rotation. For one, I like babies. For another, most of them just need to eat and grow, then they can go home. One of the things I've noticed is that a lot of parents bring CD's for their baby to listen to. Most of the music is soft classical music. Very soothing and calm, right? Well, one of the nurse practitioners told me today that the parents of her patient brought some music for their baby to listen to today too. Instead of bringing nice, soft, relaxing music, they brought an array of Metallica, Rob Zombie, and ZZ Top! Who would do that?!

No comments: